Click on the links below for jewelry related tips
- Change Your Clocks...Check Your Rocks!!!
- The Buzz on Fuzz
- Toothpaste makes my diamond sparkle ... FALSE
- Diamonds do not chip ... FALSE
- COMMON PROBLEMS:
Do you have "Droopy" Diamond Stud Earrings?
- Black marks on your wrist?
- Gemstones rattle or move in your jewelry?
- Bottom of your ring is very thin?
Change Your Clocks...Check Your Rocks!!!
An easy way to remember when to have your jewelry inspected is when you change your clocks at Daylight Savings Time. Most damage or loss of gemstones happens because of lack of periodic inspection. Change your "clocks&qout; and check your &qout;rocks&qout; is a good habit to get into. Bring in your jewelry to Bongiorno's to have it inspected and cleaned. There is never a charge and we can do it while you wait.